NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Skiing on Nov20 - How great is that

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Skiing on Nov20 - How great is that
    Posted: November-20-2005 at 2:55pm
Just got back from 2 hours on the water. Glass conditions, 75degree air, 50 degree water. Only passed one other boat.

Two of us got in nice long wakeboard runs, and the wife went for a ski.

Really glad we made the effort. Well worth it.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2005 at 3:05pm
Skiing on my B-Day...that's really rubbing it in
Never should have made that San Fran comment...anyway ...good for you!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2005 at 3:15pm
Happy B-Day.

Even cooler, as we were boarding down the main channel, my buddy practically hopped a large seal making its way toward us. Very unusual as we are some 60 miles from SF Bay and 75 miles inland from The Ocean. Just a really nice day overall.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

captan1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captan1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2005 at 8:17pm
What a great weekend, I was there too. I spent the weekend on our 31' footer by Horseshoe bend, unfortunately we didn't have the ski boat with us, good day, cold nights.

I've seen that seal munching on a large fish up by the Riverboat Marina, seems weird to see them that far from the bay.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2005 at 8:21pm
Captan, know Horseshoe and Riverboat well. We had a couple of the large seals right in Discovery Bay last year, but it's pretty unusual. Really odd to see one as you're skiing by. Glad you got to take advantage of the weekend as well.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2005 at 7:59pm
BKH; Sorry I missed answering your question about the Wifes opinion on my boats. Just got back from a 5 day trip to Moss Point MS on a hurricane relief trip with our local care center. What a mess. Makes one very thankful. Anyhow, while the Wifes favorite was the 206, she is so nice she'll drive whatever we have (as long as it is a CC) just so she can be out on the water. Kudos to you for skiing on the 20th. We are lookin' into joining a ski club in Lakeland that skis year-round, according to their schedule. How cool for a guy from Ohio!...............john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic