Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

There is a 20 southwind on Ebay

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Troutlet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Troutlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: There is a 20 southwind on Ebay
    Posted: November-18-2005 at 4:22am
Hi guys, I came upon your site while researching correct craft and I was very impressed with your group. I had been following an Ebay auction for a 74 Southwind at least thats what I think it is from reading the brochures. Anyway it needs a bunch of work but the owner doesn't seem to want much at all for the boat. Right now its under $200 with tandem trailer. I was going to buy it, strip it and completely refit it but after seeing the value form this group I think that it would be a crime to cut into it so I'm leaving it and letting all of you know about the deal.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4590876993&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
http://www.troutlet.com
pswann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pswann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2005 at 5:47pm
If this was closer to me this would be mine. Is it just me or does this boat just look wonderful!

Boat
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2005 at 6:06pm
The orange mustang pswann is referring to is definitely a tempting boat. The old Southwind that Troutlet is referring to is a bit tired, but like dchris says...one man's trash is another man's treasure.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic