Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

It’s a sad day

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
AWhite70 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AWhite70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It’s a sad day
    Posted: October-17-2005 at 11:12pm
Winterized both boats over the weekend and put them in storage in my in-laws shed today. We haven't had much frost yet in IA but it's coming and water temps are dropping fast.

Now I only have to wait 6 months to get them out again :-(

On the bright side at least pheasant season is only 2 weeks away!
roadkingpuck View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roadkingpuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2005 at 1:13pm
I hear you. However, we're still skiing in MN; one of longest seasons ever. Also, heading out to SD to chase pheasants around; then it's six months of hockey to keep us entertained til ski season.
882001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 882001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2005 at 3:44pm
if you start jonesing for it too bad.come to texas and i will pull you. any weekend
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2005 at 10:53pm
Not that sad here in Illinios YET! We were on the lake today...gonna squeeze every last weekend out!
I have yet to winterize any of them yet...suppose I will do three this weekend and keep one out as long as I can!!!

Roadkingpuck...where in Minn??? Do you know where Miltona is? We spend 4 weeks each summer there....Lake country USA! Boating and Hockey!!!!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

roadkingpuck View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roadkingpuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2005 at 1:35am
Stang,
Lake Miltona - a little north of Alexandria. A great area. We ski on a course that is on Prior Lake, which is about 25 miles south of the Twin Cities. Re/ Illinois. I have a daughter that attends U of IL at Champaign. I always notice a slalom course located on a small lake along Hwy 74, a little east of Champaign. Looks like a great site for skiing.

AWhite70 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AWhite70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2005 at 7:38am
I probably could have pulled out another couple weekends as far as weather goes but last weekend was the only time I knew I could winterize.

I went out boarding last night in a friends boat, it was a little windy but not too bad.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-20-2005 at 12:51am
Awhite,

If it means anything, I was feeling down
because I haven't taken the boat out
for a spin in a couple of weeks. But, when
I think about you guys who MUST put away
your boats for the whole winter, I really
can't complain. At least here it's by choice.

I feel for you man.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic