Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

D3 med front and rear bindings

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
winniskier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winniskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: D3 med front and rear bindings
    Posted: April-21-2011 at 3:51pm
A friend just sold me his D3 water ski. I am looking for D3 med front and rear bindings. I am willing to consider a rear boot or toe.
Jim
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2011 at 11:17pm
check with Wileys. They have a great wrap that will fit the D3.

wileyski.com
winniskier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winniskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2011 at 4:29pm
Thank you. I am looking for something used to avoid breaking the bank.
Jim
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2011 at 4:45pm
Personally, I have not been impressed with the quality of China rubber used on many ski bindings. Junk. Maybe one or two hard seasons at best, and you want used?

My first Wiley double high wrap lasted from 1983 to 1995. Second one is still fine, except I swapped to HO boots last season due to an ankle injury. I have them on my wifes and two older kids skis. They can always be swapped to different plates if you change brands of skis. Plus, they can be rebuilt as needed. Just letting you know...good luck.    
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2011 at 4:46pm
Ski it again .com has a set of D3 factors in medium. It is near the top of the list,under bindings.

ski it again
ceshiwuhao View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceshiwuhao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2012 at 5:30am
Awesome, I play D3 and WoW, it was with the team?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic