Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Airguide speedometer

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
79Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Airguide speedometer
    Posted: April-21-2011 at 2:41pm
I have a Airguide speedometer for sale. It's out of an early 90's boat, with the black ring and white background. $45.00

Reply to post or email. Thanks.
Work to live, not live to work.

Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2011 at 3:07pm
Very interested in it..........

Can you drop it off with my folks in Bend?    PayPal work OK?

Great to see a Sisters local Boy........!
79Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-21-2011 at 9:34pm
I can get them to Bend sometime next week. Paypal is fine. Are you from Oregon?

Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2011 at 12:45am
I can PayPal. Email your PayPal info to nautiquexl at cox dot net . I assume good condition, working, etc...... something a fella would want on his boat, right?

No rush.... I need to get with my folks to let them know to arrange pickup. Easter Break may be a tough time since I won't be around much. I am a graduate of Mountain View High in Bend. My folks live on Half Mile Lane just off Deschutes Market Road near the Tumalo area.

I am an OSU Beaver for undergrad and vet school..... Moved to Virginia but Home is outside of Bend. Do you have llamas? (Everyone around Sisters has llamas - right?)

Steve
79Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-22-2011 at 2:00am
No Lamas but we have had a few cows.I grew up in Oregon over on the wet (west) side near Albany. I've lived near Sisters for the last ten years, lived in Tumalo for one year. The spedo looks great and was working as far as I know when I removed it from the boat to put Perfect Pass in.

I'll email about the rest.

79Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2011 at 3:01pm
Spedo is sold.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic