NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hydrofoil Parts

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hydrofoil Parts
    Posted: October-23-2010 at 4:29pm
I know these parts are a little high end for most over here, but I though I would post it up anyway in case some one was looking for an upgrade. I don't have quite enough spare parts laying around to come up with a complete foil. These would bolt up to any Sky Ski Tower, if anyone is interested, I will be glad to explain the differences in the various wings, they all ride better than the current Sky Ski offerings. If you are looking for a serious upgrade to an Air Chair, I could probably help you find a seat tower, the only compatible piece would be the board.

2 LE TBars one fork top and one bolt through, both annoed black (one is an LE the other an LEX, I don't know which is which).
Xtreme Mach 2.5 annoed silver
Xtreme Falcon rear polished

I will also be getting a set of N2Orbit wings.
XXX / Hammerhead / C4 front polished
UFO rear polished

I need to get rid of one complete set up, I will keep whatever is left for my wifes ski.

Pick out the set up you want for $1500 plus shipping, the Hammerhead / C4 would add $35 which is what Marty would charge me, and I have a few weeks to make up my mind before he packs it up at which point I will have him send a XXX which would be best suited to the way my wife rides.

I will split things up, but it will cost more, TBars $1200, wings $425. I can also make a package deal with the original LE wings with the slotted bat rear for someone, looking to go old school. Someone did win the Outlaw class at National this year on the old wings so they are still a good choice.

I'll have some pictures in a few days.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic