NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

and another day at the delta

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: and another day at the delta
    Posted: March-08-2010 at 11:38pm
so sunday I was alone at home with little Tomi as my wife went for the weekend to her girlfring bachelor party....and valen was with my inlaws....
beatiful day but nobody available to go out to the river with me so I grabbed tomi and went with him....
did some last call and found some friend that were in the boat but ahead, so I took my boat and me there in the river....
Water was perfect and only few boat around...I anchored my boat and climbed into my friend bu wake setter....

tomi found this babysiter

wakesurfing

weird house in the river

had a good day until i lost my Raybans jaja
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2010 at 12:19am
I'd say little Tomi has very good babysitter taste.

Uhhhh....hate to ask this kap..but you know I gotta...have any pics of the girlfriend Bachelorette party?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2010 at 12:24am
naa...sorry...

wait I found this one on facebook..jajaj

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2010 at 12:55am
I know you can do better than that!

BTW...no aftershocks or any other trouble from the earthquake that hit Chile near you? Hope not!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2010 at 1:00am
no but....had some bad hang over last friday...and the floor seemed to move a lot...
jokes appart thanks good we didn't got hit here it would have been a total disaster..most of chile's contruction are earthquake safe..unlike Buenos Aires, were earth movement are quite rare...
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2010 at 1:04am
check my other post quilmes tour
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2010 at 3:09pm
Haaaaa, Tomi, enjoy that while it lasts my boy. I only gets more difficult to get a free ride with such beauties LOL
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic