Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

351 Mechanical Fuel pump and water sep bracket

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
workky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote workky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 351 Mechanical Fuel pump and water sep bracket
    Posted: January-17-2010 at 3:57pm
I have a mechanical Cater Fuel pump that came off of my 1984 ski nautique 2001,I took it off because i went with Fuel injection and no longer need.I also have a water seperation bracket that came off the same boat as well.
Im not sure what these items are worth
Maybe 40.00 for the fuel pump or best offer
15.00 for the bracket OBO
Thanks
E-mail workky@comcast.net for any questions

Buyer to pay shipping
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2010 at 2:14pm
Workky, is that bracket for the Fram fuel/water separator?
workky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote workky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2010 at 1:51am
Awe man,i would be lying to you if i told you i knew.Im not sure to be honest.i took it off quite some time ago,i really dont recall what came off of it.Im sorry
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2010 at 4:52pm
Workky, did you get my email? I think I can use the bracket.
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2010 at 5:37pm
yes that is the bracket off of the large Fram fuel filter/water seperator canister.
I am looking at four of them here in the shop.
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2010 at 5:44pm
Jody, if I dont hear back from Workky soon, you want to part with one of yours? Id actually take the whole separator if youve got one to sell. The BFN's was the shorter style and was free hanging!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2010 at 7:07pm
I dont have the shorter style but I have two of them that have been very nicely bead blasted and painted also with SS 3/8" Cap fasteners (Allen head)
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2010 at 7:22pm
I was hoping you might have the tall one- I think the shorter version is really just a fuel filter and not a fuel/water seperator. Yours sound nice- what color are they? Are they gold plated?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2010 at 8:04pm
I was Getting ready to put them up on E-bay and have a picture but this site will not load my pictures and I am mentally unable to reduce the pix size so if you e-mail me I will send You a picture of it.
floridainboardsatmsndotcom.
$40.00 includes shipping. Black housing with silver top and bracket is black.

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2010 at 8:06pm
Email sent!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic