NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

parting out 1987 PCM 351

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2009 at 10:42am
I'll take it Dave,let me know how to make arangements,thanks Gary
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2009 at 9:45pm
Dave,email sent
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
DEF187 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DEF187 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2009 at 10:09pm
I'm looking for heads are they still for sale? email me at wards@uwstout.edu. THanks
mjdean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjdean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2009 at 2:41am
Do you have the oil cooler available?
Micah Dean
mxfs779 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mxfs779 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2009 at 12:28pm
do you still have the circulation pump pulley and crank pulley
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2009 at 1:56pm
MJDEAN, I reused the Oil cooler, sorry

779, I still have the circ pump amd pully, was working well and silent at the last running, motor has 890 hours, I do not know if the pump had ever been replaced or not.

For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2009 at 1:52am
woops, I do not think i had an oil cooler, just tranny cooler that I re-used.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2009 at 2:01am
The motor is completely dissasembled, here is what is left, still cannot find my leak. Glad I swapped motors.
Heads with pushrods, offer pending
Crank shaft Right hand,
Cam shaft Right hand
oil pump
fuel pump,
Water circulation pump
wiring harness with main breaker and selanoid
two points style coils,
valve covers, need paint.
intake manifold,
carb block for holly four barrel
pistons with rods

1987 Ski Nautique

mxfs779 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mxfs779 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2009 at 6:50pm
overmyhead, do you want to sell just the pulley mine is super rusted and tears up my belts. and do you have the crank pulley or no?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2009 at 10:25pm
I have both pulleys, email through my profile and I will send you my phone number. Dave.
1987 Ski Nautique

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2009 at 12:01am
Got my bracket Dave,thanks Now I need the ball connector that connects the throttle cable to the carb arm. Do you have one or did you reuse it ? Seems I need one that is 2 1/8" overall, most are shorter,PCM's must be special.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2009 at 1:56am
Sorry Gary, mine was re-used. How did you end up without? Are you building from scratch?
1987 Ski Nautique

mxfs779 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mxfs779 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2009 at 6:32pm
overmyhead, your email says private if you could email me we can make a deal through the phone or however thanks. augustlieber@bellsouth.net
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2009 at 9:50pm
Your right Dave,I'm building from scratch and PCM's as you know have a nice bracket. Thanks again
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
burban89 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burban89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2009 at 6:20pm
I am very interested in the heads if you still have them. Contact me at raymond.foster@mckenneys.com
shawn123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawn123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2013 at 3:12pm
hi, wondering if you still have the coils and fuel pump for sale? Thanks
if it floats it's not sunk
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic