Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PCM Engine / Transmission Parts

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Trent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PCM Engine / Transmission Parts
    Posted: March-21-2005 at 6:58pm
I'm looking to part out my PCM out of my 1969 Mustang. The ford engine has:
-working Borg Warner 1x1 velvet-drive transmission
-rebuilt distributor
-starter that was rebuilt last summer
-good alternater
-nice holley four barrel
-new rods
-new plugs and wires
-good water pump

One of the valve covers is cracked because it rolled off the pallet as I was pulling it up an incline. The right exhaust manifold is good, but the left is shot. There was water in the oil. This was due to a busted head gasket, but the block might be cracked, I don't think so, but make no guarantees. I replaced both head gaskets but did not run the engine with the exhaust manifolds attached.

I replaced the ford 289 with a Chrysler 318 because new exhaust manifolds were more expensive than a slightly used 318 my buddy had. The engine ran when I took it out.

Also, the passenger (left) half of the windshield on my 1969 Mustang is broken. I would like to purchase the half including the aluminum edge and angle piece that attaches to the gunwale. I guess I could replace the entire thing, but I'd prefer to replace the half. Trade for engine parts?

The engine is located in the Chicago area right next to the O'hare airport. I can load it for you with my forklift or ship forward air at your cost(The forward air depot is less than a mile away.) I can also pull parts and ship UPS, Fedex, etc. to you.

I'd prefer to unload the entire engine and transmission as one, but am willing to piece it out. I can provide pics if necessary.

I'll let the whole package go for $750. The transmission alone is worth that.
-Trent
ctrentbp@yahoo.com
JASON View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JASON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2005 at 9:17pm
I have an '88 barefoot nautique w/ a 454 chevy. It had a 1 to 1 velvet drive.. I need a new one though. Do you know if yours would be compatible?
Mike View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2005 at 3:05pm
HI. Are your parts still for sale? I'm local, and interested. You can email me. Thanks, Mike
mdifiore@ameritech.net
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic