NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NE Snow Ski/ Ride Jan 10, Okemo, VT

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NE Snow Ski/ Ride Jan 10, Okemo, VT
    Posted: December-31-2008 at 5:40pm
Guys and Gals,
There was much talk after LG last fall to get together on the snow for day of skiing/ riding.

We'll be up at Okemo next weekend, Jan 10-11. Wondering if anyone else is interested in meeting up?

Okemo has been great this season so far. They have nearly 100% of the terrain open and the recent snow will just add to the great conditions. There is something there for everyone and all ability levels.

Would be nice to see some CCF friends on the snow this winter.

-Brad
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-01-2009 at 10:21pm
Brad,

I havent used my snow ski's in acouple years as I have become an huge snowmobilier in winter months. My vacation house is about 15 minutes from Okemo. I do have to work till 1pm on the 10th but I dont know if I am coming up to the house as my snowmobiles are actually up in northern VT at a buddies place. Let me know if you guys need more room if people wanted to stay at my place. There are 2 full size beds, 2 twins in family room with a pull out couch and futon, also bunkbeds in orignal log cabin. Email me if you guys want photos.
-Phil

BTW Happy New Year everyone.
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2009 at 11:42am
Phil, thanks for the offer.
Not much interest it seems. Maybe some other time.
There is a bunch of snow in the forecast for the next couple days. It should be a good w/e for sliding on snow.

If anyone wants to hook up on the slopes this weekend, just drop me an email.

-Brad
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2009 at 4:02pm
Oh I have interest and lots of it. But my daughter has her junior race development lessons for the next 5 Saturday's at Sundown here in CT. So I do hope to be going up after that in Feb.
1978 Nautique

FBook - www.facebook.com/charliedontsurfct
lfskizzer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lfskizzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2009 at 6:10pm
Mark,

You've got my number so let me know when you want to go. I know it is rented out for the weekend of Feb 11-16. So anyone who wants before that or after please email me if you want pics of the place. Just make sure you have a 4 x 4 with good tires as my driveway is up a hill and can get icy.
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2009 at 6:33pm
Hey Phil thanks! I might take you up on that. Send pics if you can to mpm32@msn.com

Santa brought me a new eagle barefoot suit, can't wait 'til it warms up.
1978 Nautique

Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2009 at 2:25pm
MM- We'll be up at Okemo a bunch in Feb too. Hopefully we can connect for a day or two. Let's keep in touch.

-Brad
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2009 at 2:51pm
Sounds like fun Brad, but last time I went things didnt work out too well.

So I think I'll just sit this one out.
Mark Mel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2009 at 5:31pm
I will let you know Brad, just trying to pick a good weekend.
1978 Nautique

Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2009 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Sounds like fun Brad, but last time I went things didnt work out too well.

So I think I'll just sit this one out.

That was you at Vail Larry?
-Brad
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic