NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

78 FN restore videos

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
SemperFIsh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SemperFIsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 78 FN restore videos
    Posted: September-22-2008 at 11:01am
I am restoring my granfather's 78 FN (see diaries for complete story) and have posted a complete rebuild video of the FN in my youtube channel, Gigg566, (Google Gigg566) and it should come up, or (Google Duane and Selena). One of them should work. Let me know what you think, I have a couple more to make and post. I should have them all done in a week or so. Thanks,
                             Duane and Selena
                             SemperFIsh N Dive
Capt Duane
Tampa, FL
Semper FIsh N Dive
h20loo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h20loo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2008 at 11:30am
Hey SemperFish- those fish nautiques are pretty unique. It will be awesome when you're finished and being your gramps makes it even better!! Look forward to seeing it on the water.
70 Mustang project
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SemperFIsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2008 at 2:43pm
Thanks, me too, I have put about a year and a half of work into her and more money than I care to think about. Well, I spent alot on accessories, updating the electronics, and the T-top. I saw it yesterday at the welders place and it looked great. I am about to haul it over to Woody at SE CC and have new throttle cables installed after I paint it. Then it should be ready for the water. I will post some pics and videos on my youtube channel of her (born again) maiden voyage.

Duane and Selena
                          Semper FIsh N Dive
Capt Duane
Tampa, FL
Semper FIsh N Dive
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2008 at 11:30pm
Where do you hook the ski rope on that thing?
Just kidding. Great job and thanks for sharing it with everyone.
-Brad
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SemperFIsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2008 at 2:59pm
Thanks, I am posting my second rebuild slideshow video today on my youtube channel, as soon as my computer updates itself. I am painting it this weekend. Then the final hardware will be installed and then taking it to get the new throttle and shifting cables installed at SE CC. Should be in the water in two or three weeks. Can't wait.

Duane and Selena
                           SemperFIsh N Dive
Capt Duane
Tampa, FL
Semper FIsh N Dive
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic