NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

final GL and LG numbers?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: final GL and LG numbers?
    Posted: September-21-2008 at 12:46am
Just curious, what was the people and boat count for both reunions?
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2008 at 12:48am
Don't know that but I know the "fun" numbers hadta be high.

Been busy with the storms? Gettin' any OT? Think those guys in TX are gonna make some?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2008 at 1:35pm
Real busy John and not just work for me. The Mrs is at a busy time of year at her work,I managed to get the 1st cold of the year and we had a wedding to go to also. Everything happens at once! I wonder if they will need anyone of us in Texas this time around? Last time with Katrina we had to commit to 6 weeks. The one guy from my garage that went postponed his retirement.After 3 weeks they sent them all back home,they were not happy.
How have you been? must be nice to sit and watch it rain now.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2008 at 12:23am
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

must be nice to sit and watch it rain now.

Nice not to have to go out and set-up in the weather. Sometimes I watch the news and think "how'd I ever do that for 33 years!?" But it is nice to know that all my guys are still making good money thanks to mother nature. No matter what "they" ever come up with...there is just no way to combat the storms and get rid of guys like us. I always tell my guys "there will always be a place for a guy with a little common sense, a butt set, and a yellow buzzer".

Me and Patti are busier than ever. Times like this really bring out the worse in people. And people that are on the edge anyhow have no safety net. I have been able to ski alot with Eddie but me and Patti have not had the '80 in the water since Tennessee. Need to get her wet...the boat...not Patti!

Stay safe....motto when I was in charge....nobody gets hurt.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic