Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boat quits HELP!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
beck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boat quits HELP!!!!
    Posted: July-02-2008 at 10:12pm
so i took the boat out and turned off the key and everything quit? its was really wierd i looked and it was the circuit breaker but wat would blow that? and so i clicked it back in. fixed. so i took it out later and hit a huge wave and everything quit? it was weird also so i looked and it was the circuit breaker but how would that happen? i clicked it back in then clicked the ignition switch in but it kept popping out so i banged on the dash a couple of times and then it worked HELP!!! any suggestions?
1994 Sport Nautique 21ft 5.8L EFI Pro Tec Injection 310HP
Behl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Behl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2008 at 11:51pm
I would look under the dash for a loose wire or worn insulation, since when you hit the dash it came back on. Something is a direct short to ground.
Steve in Indy

Redone 1977 Ski Tique
beck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2008 at 12:01am
worn insulation? whats that. and where would the loose wire be? cuz im thinking the tach is part of the problem its always bout 1000rpm out.
1994 Sport Nautique 21ft 5.8L EFI Pro Tec Injection 310HP
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic