Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

vintage corret craft

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
mickeyc32@hotma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mickeyc32@hotma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: vintage corret craft
    Posted: July-01-2008 at 1:35am
Hello, Mickeyc here,I have recently acquired an 18ft. utility type correct craft. The craft resembles The Three Amigos posted on the sale section of this site. the boat would need a total restoration, but appears to be structualy sound. The single exhaust exit in the transome was blocked off ,and double exhaust was added to accommodate the Chrysler marine system it was repowered with in the early fifties. the motor and drive system are intact and have been identified as 331 c.i. 250 h.p. two 4 carbs. I bought this craft to pilfer the chrome valve covers and adjustable rocker arms and other items for another Chrysler motor I have. It was brought to my attention that some one might be interestd inrestoration of this craft. Before I begin to part it out I was wondering if there may be any interest in this item? the boat is about 95% complete and still has automobile type steering, shaft, 3blade prop, rudder, it is straight drive. Theshaft is driven from the front of the motor. it has brass exhaust pipes with very nice stainless thrue hull fittings. I would be interested in feedback from folks with more knowledge on this item than I have. thanks for taking time toread this. Mickeyc

l     
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2008 at 1:40am
put up some pics . So we know what you have . We love pics.
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
mickeyc32@hotma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mickeyc32@hotma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2008 at 2:11am
Hello Pat,
Mickey here, Thanks for the reply I do plan to post photos, but I am still cleaning things up a bit, so it will be easier to see the details. I just got this boat last week,and it has been raining daily. tomorrow is going to be better they say. I will get photos in aday or two.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2008 at 2:38am
Mickey I am about 200 miles north of you. A little town called Monterey La.
Ya'll are haveing a big blow out down there with the Seafood Fest. Lots good bands and food."Jefferson Airplane", "Quicksilver Messenger Service" and to top it off "It's a Beutiful Day" is also playing.
Too much happening here to drive South , but may be interested in that old boat.Shoot me some pics to my EMail adress too.
      Hobiedr@Bellsouth.net
Glad to have a Fan close by....Boat dr
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic