NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nice Day on the Water

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nice Day on the Water
    Posted: June-30-2008 at 12:51am
    I finally got a nice day out on the boat with my son.Haven't had much chance to get on the water with the bad weather that seems to show up whenever I have a few hours to spare.We had a great time.I only rode for a few minutes and spent the rest of the time driving while my bud Chauncey gave Jake some pointers.He's 10 and by the end of the day he was about a 1/2 foot shy of clearing the wake.Thought I'd post up a couple of quick pics.

Chauncey showin' off

Got some time off over the 4th of July and looking foward to spending some more time with the wife and kids on the lake.Good times

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2008 at 3:06am
Mike

Thanks for sharing the pics, it looks like it was a good day indeed! Our summer started out slow with the bad weather but hopefully it's picking up speed now. Enjoy the 4th and post more pics for us.

David
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2008 at 4:12am
Looks like a very good day Mike. We've been out on the water about 15 hours this year, but haven't been behind the boat once. Oh well, always next weekend.

David, Did you finish your boat? Are you going to come up to Green Lake with or without boat? BKH
Livin' the Dream

copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2008 at 7:11am
Brian

Thanks for asking. I would love to make it up there, but once again this is not going to be the year. We go to the Ozarks the third week of July every year so that is again in the way. Boat is getting close (bilge paint, carpet, rub rail, and engine install and we're back in biz). I did also just buy a '95 SN but have yet to ski behind it.

How is everything going with you? I'm sure the baby is growing by leaps and bounds? Have you been working on your project at all?

David
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2008 at 11:36am
Great shots Mike. Glad to see you had a nice day on the water with your son and buddy. He's looking good on that wakeboard!
Hope you have many more days like that this season.
-Brad
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic