Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

77 Tique weight

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Mille1sj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mille1sj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 77 Tique weight
    Posted: May-06-2008 at 10:14pm
How can I figure out the weight of a 77 Ski Tique and trailer? I am trying to sell my truck, but the vehicle I will have can only tow 1500 lbs. Will this work?
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2008 at 10:47pm
The reference section has all kineds of great info like this:http://correctcraftfan.com/reference/1977_brochure/index.asp?page=12

1600lbs for the tique, maybe 500 for the trailer, a few hundred lbs of fuel and stuff in the boat, figure under 2500 total get a vehicle that can tow at least 3500 lbs.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2008 at 12:54pm
I believe the '79 brochure lists the #2 trailer at 450 lbs. If Im not mistaken, they have 2200 lb axles, so that should be your cap, even with fluids and gear (dont overload it!).

You'll definitely be exceeding the tow rating, though. How far and how frequently do you tow?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic