Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1972 CORRECT CRAFT SEPARATOR

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
pastaboat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pastaboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1972 CORRECT CRAFT SEPARATOR
    Posted: April-14-2008 at 7:33pm
LOOKING FOR A 72 CORRECT CRAFT SEPARTOR CONTACK TERRY CONNOR 603 475 1048 THANKS
terry connor
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2008 at 8:23pm
me too, Eric
"the things you own will start to own you"
NECC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NECC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2008 at 8:46pm
Tough boats to find...
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2008 at 9:05pm
i want a 69 hemi cuda too though, that you Wally? necc
"the things you own will start to own you"
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2008 at 9:38pm
Separator forum

Maybe Geno will sell you his.........
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2008 at 12:30pm
This one has been for sale for a while.

You might check with this guy to see if he wants out of his project.

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2008 at 12:50pm
Last word on that 72 (been for sale on this site for years, but the listing was recently updated, so I think it is still available)is that he wanted something like $15,000 for it. Nice, but I'm not sure its that nice.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2008 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by RainDog RainDog wrote:

You might check with this guy to see if he wants out of his project.

Steve, I dont know Mike (aka nautique frk), but Im willing to bet he's not letting that one go! He has 6 CC's listed in the diaries- a true freak indeed!
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2008 at 1:54pm
$15K...Seems a bit optimistic, indeed. Good for him if he can get it though. Any lotto winners on the site lately?

I didn't even look to see who owned the 71. Seems unlikely to sell, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. It depends if the buyer has the ways and means and is really serious.

There were a few other diary listings of sold boats. You could track down new owners to see if they are interested in selling as well.

You sometimes need to do a lot of leg work when you are hunting for unobtanium.

pastaboat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pastaboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2008 at 11:37am
THIS IS CRAZY I HAD ONE THAT I WAS FORCED TO SELL IN THE MID EIGHTIES IT WAS IN MITE COND. ALL ORIG SOLD IT FOR 3500 WHAT WAS I THINKING THATS WHY IVE BEEN TRYING TO REPLACE IT SCINCE DOSENT LOOK GOOD THO THANKS FOR THE INFO YOU GUYS SENT
      TERY
terry connor
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-23-2008 at 3:24am
My Separator is NOT for sale. I looked for one for about 10 years. I have seen a few torinos around in the past few years. They are indeed a rare boat. If I see another I will send you the info on it.
Good Luck.

Nautique Frk
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic