NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gone but not forgotten (hopefully)

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2008 at 2:17pm
Sorry Steve, but us poor Royal fans have to celebrate whenever we get the least of opportunities. I figure that your Tigers and Jbears Tribe will be dueling for the Central division title when all is said and done.

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2008 at 11:06pm
We got them kids all squared away. Really it is almost as much fun for us leaders as it is for the kids. But it is a whole lot of work.

Tigers (my second favorite team) lost again today....to the hated white sox....sorry Steve.

Lake; How was Opening Day?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2008 at 10:05am
Jbear,

The Royals opened in Detroit, this weekend they are in Minnesota; our home opener is this Tuesday. The boys and I will be there! Here are some pics from last year:

Youngest son, Connor, on right with his friend

Middle son, Blake, with me (notice my hat)

General shot of Opening Day at the K

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2008 at 12:44pm
Love that Tribe John, I know where your heart is. forgot to mention that i spent some time at your buddy Dans house in Streetstucky (is it me but alot of the places you frequent end in tucky?) Nice guy and said you were his hardest student to get up on 2 ski's, so you stuck to tubing   lol

young Luke told me you taught him well.....and it sounds like you guy's have some years behind you
"the things you own will start to own you"
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2008 at 2:06am
eric: Good guy that Dan...wish he hadn'ta let on what a hard time he had getting me goin'

Actually talked to his Dad, Gene, this afternoon. Our old club was having its "Icebreaker" up on the Sandusky river. First ski of the year. Really missed being there with everybody.

My brother and I actually go way back with Dan and his brother Scott. We were really friends with their Dad Gene. Known them guys since they were little.

I quess I do frequent "tucky" places a bit. Streetsboro is certainly right up there with Brunswick.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2008 at 1:44pm
you aint lyin, snagged a girlie from there once and somehow her bellie grew, its been 5 bennies a month ever since.
"the things you own will start to own you"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic