Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

back seat for 84SN

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Bz84Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bz84Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: back seat for 84SN
    Posted: March-30-2008 at 12:02am
Someone has an 86 backseat for sale. I like this better than the 84's. Since I am going to have the interior redone next month I was wondering could this fit? If it would fit, what would need to be done, i am thinking just different mounts drilled to the floor and side pieces, I have no idea honestly. Thanks, Bryan
Bz84Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bz84Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2008 at 12:04am
I guess what I am asking is how difficult or easy would this process be of taking out the original and replacing it with the 86?
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2008 at 12:06am
I cant imagine many upgrades that would be easier. The only downside I can think of is that you'll be left with unused snaps where the back cushion used to attach.

I would jump on those '86 seats fast- you NEVER see those for sale.
niagararob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niagararob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2008 at 2:07am
Bz84 , let me know if you back out. While we're on the topic, is there a way of getting something like these made from some kind of plans or pattern? I have no back seat at all so as you can see, i'm up the creek without a seat.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic