Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SNOB info

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
kknudsen12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kknudsen12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SNOB info
    Posted: March-15-2008 at 11:45pm
I'm trying to find a used SNOB for purchase ('97 or newer). I haven't been able to see one in person, however. Does the front part of the playpen cushion remove to form a forward-facing bench seat on these boats? Thanks-
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2008 at 3:29pm
No...underneath the cushion is just fiberglass with a couple of drain holes to the bilge. The area in the bow is just big enough for 2 people facing forward with their backs in the corners and feet by the bow light. Or, one person, facing backwards, leaning on the front cushion by the bow light. One thing to keep in mind with the SNOB is the cabin is pushed back to make room for the open bow. It mostly takes away space between the rear seat and the engine box. IMO, worth the sacrifice to gain the seating. Good luck in your search. I love mine!

Rob
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2008 at 5:15pm
You should...looks great.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic