NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

trailer guide pads

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: trailer guide pads
    Posted: March-12-2008 at 7:12pm
I see there is a vendor on the site selling guide pads....I really need some! Only problem is I dont know which size to buy. My boat is at the lake. Any one know what size I should get for my 95 SNOB with a single axle original trailer? Thanks!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2008 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by emccallum emccallum wrote:

I see there is a vendor on the site selling guide pads....I really need some! Only problem is I dont know which size to buy. My boat is at the lake. Any one know what size I should get for my 95 SNOB with a single axle original trailer? Thanks!

And that vendor would be Keith.

What do you mean by "original trailer"? Is it a Correct Craft or Ramlin trailer? If so, Id say go with the 48" guides.
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2008 at 8:01pm
Correct craft trailer....Awesome Keith is doing this! I called Correct craft and they were NLA. May even get a set for the 82??
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2008 at 4:29pm
I got my trailer guide pads and I must say that they are top quality. Only problem is I got the wrong length...so, being the forum supporter that i am, i ordered another set and I am keeping the long ones to put on my 82 trailer!
82wake2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82wake2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2008 at 4:55pm
I also order the pads thay look good going down the road!!
Joe
1982 ski nautique 2001
"Lady of the Wake"
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2008 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by emccallum emccallum wrote:

Only problem is I got the wrong length...so, being the forum supporter that i am, i ordered another set and I am keeping the long ones to put on my 82 trailer!

emccallum,
I really appreciate the support and the orders. However, if you do need to return the longer pads it's no problem. Just let me know.

Soon I hope to add photo examples of trailers which should help people determine what size is best for them. We don't all have access to our trailers, especially this time of year.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2008 at 10:53pm
One day when I sell the 82 or give it to one of my kids....I will stick on a brand new pair of trailer guides! I will try and take a picture or two and post them so people can see what they look like on the trailers. I dont think the 82 had pads originally, I think it had a gray rubber bumper. When that failed I used some industrial type hose.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic