NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

S/N or CC floating key chains anyone?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: S/N or CC floating key chains anyone?
    Posted: January-17-2008 at 9:23pm
Soo Ive been searching the net for a cool floating key chain for the SN and I just cant find anything cool. Theres companys that make ones with anything you want on them howabout some correct craft fan key chains:) or just CC or SN ones. Anything involving this site or a CC would make for a cool key chain. Some of the wholesale places sell them for like 75 cents a pop but you have to older them in bulk. Im just tired of my lame bright orange floater. Id like something a little better looking.
Bz84Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bz84Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2008 at 9:49pm
I think I got mine from CC in Orlando last year for a couple bucks.
Quigs85SN2001 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quigs85SN2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2008 at 9:49pm
I'd buy one. Count me in!

Brian
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2008 at 9:51pm
Whats urs look like BZ? It would be a good way for the site to make a little extra money if they had the CCF logo on em that would look cool.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2008 at 1:09am
If you have a blue boat, youre in luck- Nautiquegear has one that will match. Im hoping they come out with other colors soon (red!).

A CCFan floatie would be even better.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2008 at 1:28am
I've got an original 2001 CC keychain that's the shape of a 2001, and it's a floater. I was wondering if anyone else had one of these around.

2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

copcraft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copcraft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2008 at 1:34am
Phatsat67

If you're selling, I'd buy one or two. Let us know.

David
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2008 at 2:02am
I have a couple from 79 that are white with red letters .

I woul buy a few that say CCFan on them .
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2008 at 2:47am
Good Grief!!! Are we showing off pictures of our
keychains now!?!?! Monkey see...monkey do!!!

I'm looking to upgrade, I'm in for 2 CCF keychains if available
-Adam

1973 Skier
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2008 at 11:17am
I looked into this some time ago, custom made CCF floaties. Without going back and redoing the research, I think I got less enthusiastic when I saw the minimums. Even though you can get them for $1.00 or less, the minimim is anywhere from 100 to 250, sometimes more. Plus a set up fee. The outfit that had a 100 item minimum still had a $350 minimum order. Although there are a bunch of us that would like a CCF floatie or two (I think reid and Tim could just about cover half the minimum) not sure the costs would ever get covered. If someone finds a way around that, terrific, I'm in. Didn't mean to rain on the parade, I think its a great idea, just injecting a reality check.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2008 at 11:25am
What about dividing the total cost by the amount of people that want them, then donating the rest to CCF? Might be $5-$10 a piece, but would benefit CCF.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2008 at 2:46pm
Good idea TRB but i never really cared for that logo. M3 if those were availiable still id definatly have one thats awsome. If we could get it cheap enough CCF floaties would be awsome. Pluss you could sell them at next years reunion. Whos going to turn down a CCF floatie at the CCF reunion haha.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2008 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by phatsat67 phatsat67 wrote:

Whos going to turn down a CCF floatie at the CCF reunion haha.

Maybe an idea for Keith to include in the packet?

I think my floatie has a silhoutte of a MALIBU on it!
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2008 at 3:22pm
Thats what I was thinking hollywood but I didnt know if you got a goodie bag. I found one on the net that you can order 150 for 1.20 a piece and theres like a 60 doller setup fee or something like that.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2008 at 3:34pm
Hey Guys,
I'll look into some custom CCF keychains and get back to you. Do people want the foam version of the version that allows you to keep your registration inside?

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
bmiller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2008 at 3:54pm
I personally like the foam floating ones.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2008 at 4:05pm
Either would be cool with me. The CCF logo would probably fit better on the foam one but i dont have a glove box for my registration:( Thanks Keith.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2008 at 4:45pm
FOAM
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2008 at 12:38am
Jbear votes...FOAM!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2008 at 1:07am
   Strange........This boat key you speak of, what does it look like?

I guess I could use one for my truck keys.Actually I'd be in for a couple,then I could hook one up to my bro-in-law's Mastercraft key when he wasn't looking.

Mike

Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Munday View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Munday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2008 at 2:34am
I'd like a couple myself (foam) or if i had a real choice,I have one that has a wrist loop that floats too.I use it on the key to my Avalance that I use at the lake.

Munday
If the only tool you have is a hammer,everything starts to look like a nail.
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2008 at 1:22pm
count me in for a couple of these

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2008 at 1:46pm
my father in law left the keys sitting on the end of dock one time, and one wife ago, anyways we were 50 miles from home and guessed who kicked the keys into the water? we were on shakey terms as it was and i think that incident pushed him over the edge...moral of the story, foam key chains are a good idea and another good idea is not to show up with a kneeboard because he bought the boat to fish with
"the things you own will start to own you"
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2008 at 2:41pm
Eric. We left my mom holding the blue 87 2001 while we went to get gas from the marina one time. When we got back the boat was floating in the channel and the keys were at the bottom(no foam floatie) haha. We let the watter settle and were able to see the keys in the muck.
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2008 at 4:10pm
I am for a couple, I have a couple barefoot shaped floaties. Sorry guys I am at work can't post a pic of it.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2008 at 5:49pm
working overtime on Saturday, huh?
I remember them days.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic