NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New 351W

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2007 at 8:39pm
buddysproject... TRBenj..sorry about not getting back to you guys faster, I dont know what we are going to do with the motor yet, my brother was talking about maybe keeping it to put in one of his trucks, because it is a left hander, but most of the stuff you were talking about, I dont think we will need anymore, I will keep you posted on that, the motor is out of a non-correct craft boat that got crushed by a tree that fell on it, during one of the many hurricanes that hit us about 3 years back, so it has been sitting in his shop for a while, we want to start it up on the floor to make sure all is good first!   

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2007 at 8:59pm
No rush, Mark- I just wanted to make sure you got my message! If your brother uses the motor in his truck, that might work out perfectly for everyone. Let me know how the test fire goes.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic