NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boston Boat Show 08

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
Author
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2008 at 10:34pm
Larry: I gotta agree completly with you post as to Tim. I actually feel smarter just knowing him. How can a guy know all them facts and still have time to earn a living? He must be on the net anytime he is not working or sleeping. But then again...we've seen his boat...he's gotta work on it sometime.

Of course...price question and whos got the answer?

Hear that you guys got hit with some snow today. Only 57 here this evening. Had to put on long pants to walk Jo the Tennessee wonder dog.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2008 at 10:11am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Hear that you guys got hit with some snow today. Only 57 here this evening. Had to put on long pants to walk Jo the Tennessee wonder dog.
john

5" to 15" depending on where you were.
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2008 at 10:22am
competiton makes these boats better than ever it also effects the price tag, its nice when 2 companies try to out-do eachother...it creates better products
"the things you own will start to own you"
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2008 at 11:20am
Whoa!!!! Long pants???!!! Tell me no John, it cant be true, not to a nice guy like you. Well, be tough my friend and I am sure you will make it through this.
Geno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2008 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Only 57 here this evening. Had to put on long pants to walk Jo the Tennessee wonder dog.

john

It's crazy cold here too - only made it to 50 today. I'm way too far north
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2008 at 6:46pm
It's a nice balmy 29 here today. I didn't even wear a coat, just a sweat shirt.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2008 at 8:32pm
You gotta be kidding with that picture Scott...made me cold lookin' at it.

I have been reading about the Boston area too Larry...so you guys must be getting some.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
  Share Topic