Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

91 Sport Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
pmccook1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmccook1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 91 Sport Nautique
    Posted: November-18-2007 at 8:17pm
I came across a 91 Sport N. that is up for sale.   the front bow where it curves to the bottom looks like its done One to many Normandy Beach landings.
You can see green slime seeping through about a one foot long line at that area of the bow.
I know the foams gotta be water logged,

What would it take to correct that problem if I decide to jump on this boat.
Or should I walk or Run away ?

Everything else looks OK, except that they painted the top half of the boat with some color changing Black Paint,   It used to be a teal color thats whats showing under the swim deck.,,,, and red on the bottom to white on the very bottom,

What kinda price should be on this boat ? considering that the engine runs fine, and the interior is par for the age of the boat. Its still in pretty good shape and has good color ....

What do yall think ?
pmccook1

Current boat:1993 Ski Nautique " Purple "
Have owned : 76' ski nautique, 93' Sport Nautique, 83 Stars and stripes, 47' Chris Craft Continental
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2007 at 9:16pm
5-9K is what I would offer. What an idiot on ebay will pay is another story.

I think its fair to plan for $5k for a floor/engine/stringer rebuild, you might have some left over.

Tim

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2007 at 9:46pm
Abused, painted, soaked foam... Id keep looking.
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2007 at 10:14pm
If your willing to pay 9k for that boat i would buy the one that is in the for sale section.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic