NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Interesting Craigs List finds

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 270271272273274 442>
Author
kytom2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kytom2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2014 at 11:36pm
Looks like someone installed a small bath tub
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2014 at 12:07am
Guess I didn't know these were available with towers. I'm sure it's a ton of fun to zoom around in but can't see why you'd try to turn it into a wakeboard or ski boat. Does it have a speed control?

Seedoo Speedster
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
Toertel View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toertel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2014 at 12:13am
Man, for 12.5 you can buy areal boat...
While I see the fun factor, it doesn't beat a 80-90ish cc
1994 Sport Nautique
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2014 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by Orlando76 Orlando76 wrote:

http://orlando.craigslist.org/boa/4620228968.html

Fish Nautique.
It's near me so I'll volunteer to look at it if anyone's serious. In fact I might just window shop it for myself.

Sold the "big" boat today. In the market for a Shamrock but due to close proximity to me and it's similarity I looked it this Fish Nautique today. Guys, really clean. FWC 350. Does have a bad stringer up towards the deck but I'm not at all familiar with these, but I do not think it's structural. Have pics. The sons are selling as dad passed away and are near completing dad's other dream boat. Let's keep this boat in the Correct craft family.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2014 at 5:54pm
Todd in case you have never read this thread it might answer some of your questions- link

Looks decent in the pic's but seems a little high to me,was it used in the ocean? link

I understand some Shamrock models are wet,don't know about the Fish but it does have quite the bow flair

How does the engine look?
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
RobertV View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobertV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2014 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by Poorhouse Poorhouse wrote:

Originally posted by 63 Skier 63 Skier wrote:

That '98 really does look like an awesome deal for somebody. Hard to believe the hours, but who knows. Interior might be hard to live with is the only obvious problem.

It's also listed on Ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1998-air-nautique-216-ft-5-8-PCM-fuel-inj-new-interior-with-ram-Lin-trailer-/271582989615?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3f3b9b8d2f&item=271582989615&pt=Power_Motorboats#ht_38wt_1238

Anybody reached out to the seller?
I just sent them an email via eBay b/c the Craigslist ad has been pulled.
Cheers!
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2014 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by 63 Skier 63 Skier wrote:

Guess I didn't know these were available with towers. I'm sure it's a ton of fun to zoom around in but can't see why you'd try to turn it into a wakeboard or ski boat. Does it have a speed control?

Seedoo Speedster

Yeah they were optioned with a tower. My buddy had the exact same boat. Sold it last year for $11K. Pretty cool little boat, but definitely overpriced.

I was out on a 2012 speedster all day today. Fast as hell for a 15' boat. I think we topped out at 55, but definitely pricey. I do believe he paid $25K new 2 years ago. Not a whole lotta fun to ski or wakeboard behind either, but a cool boat if you're progressing up from a jetski.

'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2014 at 12:04am
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

Todd in case you have never read this thread it might answer some of your questions- link

Looks decent in the pic's but seems a little high to me,was it used in the ocean? link

I understand some Shamrock models are wet,don't know about the Fish but it does have quite the bow flair

How does the engine look?

I think the price will come down. The tower is well made and worth quite a chunk. The boat was used in the keys mainly. From 79-84, then work and family got in the way and then the boat sat in the barn until retirement but he never made it I believe it. I am a lil lost on the engine scenario. Supposedly boat came with a 305 and then the dad put a 350 in it (new) but never put it in the water with the 350. The rotted out floor support just doesn't add up to me with 5 years of use, but the hull, gel and graphics still look near new and are original. Trailer has absolutely no sign of use which shouldve been rotten by now if used for 35 years.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2014 at 12:32am
Unless he was like my Dad. The trailer that came with his new Shamrock,which I now have under the one I have,never touched saltwater either. He always had the boat lifted off at a marina. I think that when I get it back there I will do the same. Maybe the floor had a defect that let water in? I have one section of a double floor door that's bad,someone cut a hole in it for wires to pass thru and I guess never glassed the exposed edge,all other floor panels are in great shape.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
td_in_nc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote td_in_nc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2014 at 11:41pm
Shortest CL add ever 69

No real info
turningpoint84 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turningpoint84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2014 at 2:10pm

Correct Craft Skiff now motorless

I know this one had a few comments.

Could any body haul this thing up to OH?
Proud 1968 mustang owner and now
1970 Mustang
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turningpoint84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2014 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by td_in_nc td_in_nc wrote:

Shortest CL add ever 69

No real info

See honey, i posted it for sale!!!
1970 Mustang
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2014 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by turningpoint84 turningpoint84 wrote:

I'm in the middle of figuring out how to get it to NC/Maryland. I'm glad to pass it along if you have a strong interest.
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2014 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by JMurph JMurph wrote:

Originally posted by turningpoint84 turningpoint84 wrote:

I'm in the middle of figuring out how to get it to NC/Maryland. I'm glad to pass it along if you have a strong interest.
John, think I located a trailer for you or anyone else for that matter. Actually 5. Sounds like $300 is the number either way. Waiting on measurements of the trailers.
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2014 at 6:56pm

Called the owner this afternoon. He says it's sold.
jdmoore59 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdmoore59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2014 at 7:03pm
2001 Super Sport
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2014 at 10:34pm

Called the owner this afternoon. He says it's sold.

No worries. Thanks for the effort. He didn't call me back today.
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2014 at 11:02pm
'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turningpoint84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2014 at 11:05pm
Hope the person that got it, returns it to it's former glory... I really want a 14ft boat.
1970 Mustang
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2014 at 4:27am
yea i'll buy a boat in indiana??? wtf are people thinking 9,000 cash is what that excel is worth at most. he's obviously HIGH as a kite in a thunderstorm.
1989 ski nautique ,1991 barefoot nautique, 1993 Mustang Cobra 1998 5.0 Magazine shootout invitee
86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2014 at 9:04am
"Boat is currently in Indiana. We are moving to Fl keys and will be driving the boat down in October."

I'd like to see that!
👣 Steve
86 Barefoot Nautique

89 Martinique
Former Owner: 93 Hydrodyne 350 MAG
Bakchose View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bakchose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2014 at 10:47am
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2014 at 10:50am
Originally posted by rosconole rosconole wrote:

wtf are people thinking 9,000 cash is what that excel is worth at most. .

He's asking 16% more than what you think it's worth and that makes him "high as a kite in a thunderstorm"?
cbdenco View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbdenco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2014 at 10:53am
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2014 at 11:05am
Is it just me or does that Tique look like it's sitting a lil low? Man I really love Tiques.

I wonder how bad the stringers are in that Fish Nautique.
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2014 at 11:16am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

He's asking 16% more than what you think it's worth and that makes him "high as a kite in a thunderstorm"?

I didn't think his price was out of line. Right off the bat he's gonna price it 10% high bc somebody's gonna us him down 10%. They did some work to it lately as he contacted me with pics bc I was trying to trade something for a closed bow SN. Seemed decent people.
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2014 at 11:25am

I didn't think his price was out of line.

+1
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2014 at 11:32am

I didn't think his price was out of line. Right off the bat he's gonna price it 10% high bc somebody's gonna us him down 10%. They did some work to it lately as he contacted me with pics bc I was trying to trade something for a closed bow SN. Seemed decent people.

And looks like they took very good care of their 23 year old boat. Upholstery may not be perfect, but completely redone already, plus engine rebuilt though you never know what that means. There aren't a ton of Excel's on the market.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
Bakchose View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bakchose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2014 at 11:51am
1992 Barefoot Nautique - $8,999 Rangely, ME

This was for sale a while back in NH. It is still sporting the registration.
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2014 at 12:13pm
This thing looks nice and clean for the money. Doesn't mention a trailer though.

97 SN CB
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 270271272273274 442>
  Share Topic