Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nice 75 Tique in NH!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nice 75 Tique in NH!
    Posted: August-01-2007 at 12:07pm
Geez I saw this beautiful Tique in NH on Ebay!
NH 75 Tique

Too bad it's Larry's (75 Tique) & I don't think he's selling?
What's up with that Larry????
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2007 at 1:04pm
You like that? Tim pointed it out to me on Monday. I mentioned to the lister that he might want to tell bidders that the picture was not of the boat he was selling. Wouldn't you think he would mention that in his listing? He apologized and I see he has now added the pictures of his boat. Doesnt look too bad, although its a Skier and not a Tique, which there is nothing wrong with.

I was momentarily concerned, as I told Tim, the day before the listing, I had left my boat moored at a friends house so I could do some work on my trailer. I thought they might have seen that as an opportunity to make a quick buck.

Hey, if the price is right, everything is for sale.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2007 at 1:12pm
That is pretty crazy, it makes you wonder if the seller is legitimate, his response to a buyers compression test request is pretty lame. One of the Dad's from the ski team bought a Tige through ebay, paid the guy and never got the boat or his money back, he is not the sharpest tool in the shed but either way there are many scammers out there.

Glad to hear your boat is safe Larry!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2007 at 1:36pm
Its interesting that he's responded to some questions but not others in the listing. I blasted him a few days ago for misrepresenting his boat (both using Larry's picture and the fact that theres no such thing as a '75 Ski Tique).
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2007 at 6:04pm
Yeah yeah it's brand new, like fresh out of a paint can new. Can't tell you how many cars I have looked at that people said the engine was just rebuilt. His may be new but he could of atleast said he does not have the readings but has the invoices from the rebuild. I wouldn't trust someone elses readings anyway. I would want to see them myself in person.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2007 at 2:40pm
Apparently was won for $3750. If its legit, the buyer did pretty well.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic