Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1990 Sport Nautique Owners

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
arondeau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arondeau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1990 Sport Nautique Owners
    Posted: July-05-2007 at 12:38am
guys / gals,
looking to purchase a 1990 Sport. I am a little concerned about the platform. As you are aware, the platform is molded right into the hull. Anyone having any problems with stress cracking, gel cracks or separation? Do they have wood stringers encased in fiberglass inside the aluminum rails? Help !!

Andy
JAG459 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG459 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-05-2007 at 3:20pm
I've had my 90 Sport since it was new and to this day I have never experienced any problems or gelcoat stress cracks, and this is with having up to 2-3 adults on it.
KyleT View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KyleT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2007 at 4:02pm
how is the wake and handling of that hull? there is not too much info out there on it.
JAG459 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG459 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2007 at 4:24pm
Andy,
Email me directly at joeg@earthlink.net and I'll fill you in on everything you ever wanted to know about it.
Joe
JAG459 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG459 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2007 at 10:22pm
Sorry about that. Mixed up 2 email addresses.
Contact me at jag459@earthlink.net
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic