NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nautiques in Bermuda

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nautiques in Bermuda
    Posted: June-20-2007 at 2:07pm
We just got back from a long weekend in Bermuda. Found this nautique tied up in a cove. We think we have it rough with our gas prices. This pour guy has to pay $7.00 a gallon for his ski time.

Greg

86 BFN
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2007 at 2:38pm
I know it can be expensive there. Been to Bermuda twice and absolutely love it. I like the color of that SN too.
When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2007 at 2:46pm
Traveled to Bermuda back in 2000, what a great place, remember there was a ski school there on or Near Somerset Island that had a Nautique. Pic is my daughter Maddie and I on the water taxi. Covered just about the entire island with her in that backpack.

skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2007 at 3:45pm
That might be the boat for the ski school. I just did a search on google & it listed a ski school in Somerset at the bridge & that is where the picture was taken. I guess he gets others to pay for the gas!
Greg

86 BFN
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic