NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A little help with Vent tubes Please.

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A little help with Vent tubes Please.
    Posted: June-02-2007 at 6:49pm
Well I finally got the floor completely pulled up as well as digging all the foam out.When it is dry it sticks very well !! I need some info on foam as I hope to foam next weekend if I can get supplies fast enough.Here is pics of what it looks like with no floor and chopped up foam.Sorry for the poor pics as they are from a camera.

Couple of Questions

There is 3 vent hoses from under the front deck of the boat.2 from the drivers side and one from behind the observers seat.I think they end at the small bulkhead on the back side of the battery box ? Is this correct ?

My bilge blower looks as it used to have a hose on the imput side.Is this correct ?

I am making some design and functional modifications under the floor as far as keeping water on the top side of the deck instead of letting it into the foam like the factory did.Instead of the dryer hose I am going to use all PVC and seal it at all joints.From what I found after pulling the floor the dryer tubing rotting away was how water got into my foam to begin with.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2007 at 9:19am
I believe you are correct on all accounts, Terry. Good call on using PVC to replace the dryer vents- thats one thing I wish I did when I had my floor apart.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic