NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Most upgraded CC

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Nautique 88 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique 88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Most upgraded CC
    Posted: May-28-2007 at 10:20am
i was wondering who on this site has the fastest/most upgraded boat. my engine has nothing special done to it but i have read posts about people getting new headers, cam shafs, bored out blocks, better pistons ect.

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-28-2007 at 12:23pm
88, you are talking about Mr. Go Fast,ReidP, he has all the latest and greatest motor goodies, close second would be Jrvic or TRBenj they are running neck and neck.
There are several others too, that have left the boat stock and tried to add a little more PUNCH inside the motor box................boat dr
There are several strokers on this site also, but those guys are a little left of center,jmho......
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2007 at 4:47pm
Sandbagger! Thanks for the mention, but I wont be running in the 60's anytime soon.

He doesnt frequent this site much, but lets not forget Bill B and his nitrous-powered rocketship. Rumor has it he runs into the 70's.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2007 at 9:27pm
Nail on the head about Doc, Tim. He's probably got more HP idling than I do WOT. My '69 Mustang runs quick because it weighs just 1600 lbs, but doesn't have the HP of several others. We'll probably see some engines at Green Lake.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2007 at 11:01pm
guys dont let Reid "BS" you, that mustang of his is super fast,I would say its pushing 60mph..
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-29-2007 at 11:15pm

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2007 at 7:15am
Don't count me out- I upgraded my Perfect Pass display and chip!
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2007 at 7:42am
nice rigs
hasbeenskier
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2007 at 9:43am
MM, Reid called and said that a large time was had by all.Wish Karen and I could have been there too.
The old girl still hangs,some paint on the bottom,will do red soon..........
Heard too that there was a prop shaft issue, these are litle bumps down the road of restoration......How strong is that 'Stang,Reid says "It ain't bad she's just purty" You got to drive her , what do you think???? Do I leave my old girl here and not be shamed at Green Lake????????????
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2007 at 5:30pm
boat dr...reid, told me not tell you how fast his stang is, or he would have to kill me..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic