Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

68 Torino For Sale

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Cashman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cashman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 68 Torino For Sale
    Posted: January-01-2004 at 11:36pm
New to the group, my wife insisted we buy a pontoon boat, which we did. I have a 68 CC Torino for sale. 3rd owner, Nice original boat on shorelander tilt, bunk/roller trailer, 302, holley, thru hull, v drive, bimini, mooring cover, powerful, fast, loud, dependable. Absolutely hate to sell pre-spring price $4,250, located in Rhode Island
tryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-01-2004 at 11:50pm
i already have one. fun ride. do you have a holman moody? what's the serial #? i was told they only made 50 or so. i'm 1045.
Cashman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cashman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2004 at 10:01am
Serial # is TOR1025. Moody was rebuilt by a machine shop in 85. Does 53-55 mph all day long. Finds someone to buy it. I would like this boat to go to someone who knows what it is. At a later time I wouldn't mine a buy back option. kev cash
tryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2004 at 12:38pm
i put the same 'i get to buy it back if it is ever sold' stipulation on the separator when i sold it back to the original owner.

pop out windsheild or batman bubbles? trim tabs? 'tim' is on the id plate on mine. who built yours? i think he owns a drag tranny shop in california now.

i can baby sit her for a couple years if you can't sell it. she can sleep in the barn with her sister. i will take good care of her. promise.

i understand wanting more room hence the floatboat/ponton, but i think you'll miss the speed. i would not sell it, you'll kick yourself later.

the new four stokes are great if you go the outboard route. quiet and no smoke. (if you do get a 2-stroke, the synthetic two stroke oil helps cut down on the fumes.) the newer fiberglass deck boats with an i/o is the way to go if you don't have to trailer. they are quite a wide load going down the road.

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2004 at 12:50pm
Cashman,
Post pictures to the Diaries Section so we all can see it.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
cashman View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cashman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2004 at 1:12pm
picture is posted, sorry for the poor quality, does have the tilt out windows and even the original two trumpet airhorn
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic