Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to get a SNOB Bow Cover

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Tonkanautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tonkanautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to get a SNOB Bow Cover
    Posted: April-07-2007 at 9:23pm
I just picked up 1997 SNOB except the bow cover is missing. Can someone suggest how to go about getting one? Should I take the boat to an Upholstery Shop or does Correct Craft have a template they can make one including snaps. I believe these came from CC with snaps in place up front.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2007 at 10:36am
Welcome to the site, and congrats on the SNOB. You'll love it. When I bought mine a few years ago, the bow cover was still in its original packaging. The snaps were on it, so you're probably correct that they came that way from CC. Try calling Midwest CC. You never know what they may have.

Rob
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-08-2007 at 11:01pm
Tonkanautique,
Welcome to the site. This is the boat I want! When you get a chance, please post your boat to the Diaries Section.

If you don't have any luck with MWCC, try new site sponsor Christine's - they specialize in Correct Craft uphostrey. They may have be able to have it made for you.
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2007 at 1:30pm
I need one too! Sent a request to christine's.
I picked up my 95snob last summer. It is a great boat, you will love it.

Tonkanautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tonkanautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2007 at 11:38pm
I am picking the boat up this weekend. I originally wanted a closed bow but with two young kids this makes better sense. I will post pics shortly.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic