NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

acme props

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: acme props
    Posted: March-12-2007 at 7:19pm
Hey everyone talked to a guy I work with today. He runs a prop repair shop. He mainly deals with I/O's and outboard props. But he did find out he can order acme props for our inboards. So if anyone is in the market for a new acme let me know. This way he can let me know what price he can get them for depending on which prop you want, as I saw in the book some of them differ slightly in price. This doesn't have to be a group pruchase or anything. He is willing to order 1 or any number of props.
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 7:25pm
I need one for my new BFN somebody forgot to pick up....
"the things you own will start to own you"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 7:30pm
Very funny Eric, no one is going to forget to pick the BFN up. Just let me know when it's done, Be down the next day to get it.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 9:44pm
Eric: If you have a BFN for sale, I am interested.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 9:55pm
Jbear I wouldn't pay much for it he doesn't have a pink slip for it.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 10:01pm
Eric, they have a show on TV like that:Repo Man,Stealing For A Living.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 10:05pm
BFN, talked to Reid today, work got him tied up,told him he is the nickel holding up the dollar.Promised a check by Friday,he is the hold up.
Yes I talked to Carolyn and:
Hello Billy,
Thanks for the email,I have just done a new invoice for the 3 sets you have ordered,on your last invoice I only allowed freight for 2 sets of small block so my mistake , so the 5,300 US Dollars will do this time,just remember for next time that it is $280 AUST for big block and $ 260 AUST for small block.
You have all the bank details , so can you do internet banking or do you have to go to the bank as internet banking is free as far as I know, just email me confirmation when you have put the money in the bank.
Thank you for the order and as soon as Reid pays you put in the order so we can put him on the board.
I also need your address and phone no for the freight company.
Looking forward to doing business with you.

Regards,
Carolyn
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2007 at 12:46am
Mighty nice looking boat tho 87BFN!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2007 at 7:05pm
thanks jbear, Should look nicer next year.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic