Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bimini Top problems

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
dodgeseller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dodgeseller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bimini Top problems
    Posted: March-10-2007 at 10:26am
I love my SV-211..

I am having trouble with the bimini top. I seem to be able to get it done except for the last attachment. Is there an electric one that is available> Saw one on onther brand of boat and it was nice.

Help!!!
Looking for the best deal on a new Dodge to pull your ski boat....call me 713 533 6101     steven
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2007 at 12:27pm
If it is is a tower bimini, it needs to be very tight, and you should have to grunt a bit putting in the last bars. I certainly welcome you to this site, and hope you will stay and visit often. However, I would say that there are only a few owners of 211s, or 210s on this site. Over on planetnautique.com, there are probably 100 SV211 owners. You may get some ideas there. BKH
Livin' the Dream

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2007 at 4:23pm
Dodge,

The last couple tower mounted bimini's I have had require a little muscle for that last strap or bar, that's what makes them nice and tight and not flapping in the wind!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic