Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vacation to TX

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
mars88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mars88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vacation to TX
    Posted: March-08-2007 at 8:11pm
Hello all, I will be spending a week in the Dallas area and was wondering of some places to visit? I want to visit some of the dealerships for sure! I'll have access to a boat and really want to get to a lake! My buddy has the boat on lake Texahoma(too big for my taste) But said we can trailor to a different lake. Any suggestions of a good place to ski?
mars
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2007 at 9:36pm
The Nautique Dealership is up in Lewisville right on the lake. They're great folks there.
Buxton Marine
I don't know that much about if you'd like that lake or not.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
Dank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2007 at 9:47pm
If you haven't already, check out dallaswakeboarding. You'll find all the info you want on the area. Have fun :)
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me"
'70 Mustang View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote '70 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 5:02am
Feel free to give me a shout I was born and raised here in the DFW area and my family has been in the boat business since the 50's. I can definately point you in the right direction.

Jim ~
505-220-3460
Munday View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Munday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2007 at 10:46am
Lake murry state park in oklahoma,24 miles north of texas state line.beautiful small lake
great water during the week quite scenic.very clear,built during wpa neat old workmanship on stone building etc.

Good luck Munday
mars88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mars88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2007 at 9:42pm
Thanks for the responses! I got in late last night and we took his boat up to Texoma today. Lake is bigger than anything we have in Iowa.

I have heard that Louisville is very dangerous and also very shallow? He has an 83 Supra.

Were staying in frisco and are looking for a different place to ski for the next few days so were open to advice for sure!

Thanks Jim! I'll be giving you a call for sure in the next few days!
mars
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic