NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hot water shower

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2007 at 7:27pm
So... Did you get the shower in???
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2007 at 8:01pm
no im still gathering parts...it says everywhere it should onlt take a 2 hrs to install but im sure with it will take me a day..im trying to make this as cheaaaaaaaap as possible..do you have one randy?
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2008 at 2:27pm
I was doing some research on shower installs, and found this. Thought it was kind of funny.

Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Ultra,

The shower is a great add on, but as Munday said the motor does need to be running since the water source is the raw water supply/return. CC no longer offers them from the factory quite possibly because of the exhaust hazard. They are nice for warming the suit or yourself on a cold day, mine get as much use as a toy for the kids.

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic