Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need a 1975 southwind 20 windshield

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Houston67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Houston67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need a 1975 southwind 20 windshield
    Posted: March-03-2007 at 3:28am
    Hey guys,
I just started a project with my old 75 southwind, and some guy droped my boat off the fork lift. He shattered the left side of my windshield. The frame is bent and i'm open to suggestions. I'm also looking for some southwind 20 hull decals, or were they painted on? Any help would be appreciated.
Houston
G Stonicher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G Stonicher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2007 at 11:42am
I dod't know for sure about the decals on a 75 but my 84 20'O/B Southwinds' letters were painted on. If you can still see them you can tape around them with painters tape and respray them. Mine were a Rustolium (sp) paint that I found at Home Depo. A little time consuming but the result was good. I did them last winter after buying the old boat off e-bay.
20' Southwind
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2007 at 11:37pm
hey houston67,send me the measurements ,was it a three part windshield?center walkthru plus two other sections,im working on a 1970 correct craft swinger,like the southwind /freeport,i have an extra windshield .plus some other parts,they are in storage ,it may take a few weeks to get at them,i dont know which one im going to use yet but they are both complete,where are you located?dan in ohio.
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
Houston67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Houston67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2007 at 9:22pm
Hey dan, I'm not sure about the mesurments. I know there are two triangle glasses on the sides, and three square front panes. It is a walk through. I'm located in North East Mississippi, and if you need some pictures there are some on this website under the reference tab. It's a 1975 Southwind 20. I also have some pictures of the actual boat, which are attached. If measurents are still necessary, I can go make them.
Houston
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic