Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Let’s See Some Air

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
BigAir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigAir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Let’s See Some Air
    Posted: February-22-2007 at 9:36am
Now that all the old guys are just about done with their barefooting videos......
How about some photos and videos of your air? I bet there's at least a few of you that are using that legendary CC wake to get some ma$$ive air.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2007 at 9:45am
Big Air,

Not me, my wacky nephew, but still some pretty good air...includes a little eye candy too.

Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2007 at 10:07am
Wow, great videos....and editing too. They make me realize how bad I am at wakeboarding. Looks like they were having a blast!!

Let's see more videos folks.

Ken
Munday View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Munday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2007 at 5:54pm
Very nice.

I really like the 30 yrs video,brings back alot of memories

Thanks Munday
BigAir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigAir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2007 at 12:50am
This first one is kind of funny. My son completely blows out the back of his board shorts for the third time in about 3 weeks.
Blown out shorts on the kneeboard.
2_Nautiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2_Nautiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2007 at 9:08am
Love to see the videos...looks great,

Here is one that my son edited from one that he created that was about 30 min. long. Mostly shots of my sons who grew up on the river!

Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2007 at 10:34am
THAT'S AN AWESOME VIDEO!!! . Your son makes boarding look so easy. Love the music and the '88 Nautique. I'm inspired to make many improvements riding this summer.

Ken
Dank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2007 at 11:53am
2_Nautiques, great video to show that if you know how to wakeboard you don't need a 6 foot wake to throw down. Are you running weight in that boat?
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me"
2_Nautiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2_Nautiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2007 at 1:16pm
Dank, I do not own a water bag, however once in a while I will borrow one. Some of the footage may be when I was using a bag but most of it is without. It took me a long time before the kids talked me into a pylon extension, they have not convinced me to put water bags in the boat. I couple of the shots where behind my sons Malibu V-drive. The 2001 wake is very good with a full tank of gas and a rider in the back.

I would like to say that I taught them everything they know, but if you catch the old guy in the middle of the video doing a backside 180 on a wakeboard like he was on a trick ski that would be me.
BigAir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigAir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2007 at 9:40am
This one is a little different. I took a cheap wireless camera, bolted it to my helmet and went for a short Sky Ski run. Check it out Sky Ski Helmet Cam
882001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 882001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2007 at 11:14am
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2007 at 2:15pm
Hey roman, nice picture. Have you been out recently? I tried to get the boat in the water last Thursday when it was so nice, but had a dead battery...

I've seen you before at the egret's bay ramp. Hope to see you out on the water soon.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
JHadji View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JHadji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2007 at 2:39pm
That's a great shot!...so did you land it?

Here's one in (and out) of DeepCreek Lake, MD - which is probably under a foot of ice right now...

1988SkiNautique2001
882001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 882001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2007 at 7:32pm
boat has been put up since nov. just ordered a new impellar and shaft packing today. this weather is awsome. give me a shout. we usually put in at walter hall.
882001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 882001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2007 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by JHadji JHadji wrote:

That's a great shot!...so did you land it?

well thats not me. but the pic in hi-res is awsome. you can see every water droplett. it was off the double up. it was huge!! and im pretty sure he landed it, i just cant remember. took it with my buddys cannon with a giant lens
882001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 882001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2007 at 8:17pm
oh yeah me! other pics http://new.photos.yahoo.com/jase182_2000/album/576460762373151207#page1http://new.photos.yahoo.com/jase182_2000/album/576460762373151207#page1
BigAir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigAir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2007 at 8:55am
This was from summer 2005.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic