NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nautique Decals

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nautique Decals
    Posted: July-27-2007 at 1:11am
What is it with all these dealers? Are they unaware of what the WWW is? Do they not understand that any of their customers can get on the web and find Midwest or any other CC dealer around the country in a flash of a second and find the best price within a matter of minutes? Do they not know what skidim or white lake marine or anything is? Are they just hoping to take advantage of the many Wallys out there? "I have an idea. I'll get you the decals through Midwest CC for $175 a side, when you can buy them yourself for $120 a side from Midwest CC." What kind of thinking is that? Does anyone ever confront guys like that? Umibilden, did you mention to the Son Watersport dealer that you could buy them yourself for $55 cheaper per side from the EXACT SAME SUPPLIER?!?!?!?!?!?!!!! What is wrong with the CC dealers out there?!?!?!?!!!!   Do they never surf the WWW or ever go out of their holes?   I can't get over this. Can you tell I'm worked up? I just can't get over how generally UNHELPFUL the regular CC dealer is. I will never do business with my local CC dealer (yes, you Houston Water Sports Complex).   I'm sure there are some good and faithful dealers out there, and I know I'm painting with a broad brush, but as a general rule I'm so disappointed in CC dealers. Why can't they offer the same type of quality in their customer service as skidim does? Why can't the best inboards in the world also have the best dealers in the world? Even if they're not the best, how about a close second or third?
Geez...somebody slap me. I am tired of marine dealers who are rip off artists. Thank God for a few good places like skidim.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
Umbilden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Umbilden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2007 at 12:05am
I just received my new decals for my '98. I got them from Midwest correct craft - Not cheap - $120 a side. However, this was better than my local nautique dealer (Son Watersport MN), who offered to get me the decals thru Mid West for..........$175 a side.
'98 Ski nautique
Recently seperated from my '82
My Link
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2007 at 7:03pm
I think Rob was saying that those decals are available from Correct Craft, and can be purchased through any dealer. I got a set of decals for my boat last year as well- that would mean any decals from '88 on are still available.
79Tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2007 at 6:35pm
Can you send me a immage of the decals? I may be interested in them.
Work to live, not live to work.

rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2007 at 11:33am
I had them replaced on my 97 masters edition. They were a little more because they have the gold flake in them, but they were only $52/side. That was from Guys Marine in Coloma, MI. They're not a Nautique dealer anymore, but that should give you an idea.

Rob
1998Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1998Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2007 at 9:30am
1998 Closed Bow, Beige and brown.
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2007 at 8:56pm
what year, model, color?
1998Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1998Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2007 at 7:28pm
Anyone know how much they are worth, the Large decals for the side of the boat.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic