Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fish Tique (19’ center console)

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
redneck7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneck7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fish Tique (19’ center console)
    Posted: February-09-2007 at 2:30am
Anyone seen one or know of one for sale? I'm restoring/converting a 19' center console boat for my father and would scrap the current project in a second for a 19' version of my Fish Nautique, which I see exists in the 1978 catalog/brochure in the reference section.

Thanks for any help,
Ryan
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2007 at 8:43am
Originally posted by redneck7 redneck7 wrote:

I'm restoring/converting a 19' center console boat for my father

Do you mean 23'?

I'm not sure I've seen a 19' FN before.
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2007 at 9:29am
READ, Fish Tique.

20' Fish Tique

I am going to go way out on a limb and say that they are extremely rare and getting rarer by the day.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2007 at 10:00am
SORRY, I thought he was talking about his 23' Fish Nautique. I'll dig through my CC archives and see if I can find any.
redneck7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneck7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2007 at 12:29pm
Yeah, I don't really have the money to fully "restore" my Fish NAUtique, along with the little 19' center console I'm trying to do for my dad, but I saw a Fish Tique last night that would be awesome if I could get my hands on one that needed a little TLC.

But hey, I wouldn't feel bad about not recognizing a Fish Tique...I saw one advertised a long while back (before I bought my FN) and just thought someone was trying to pull a fast one because the picture didn't look like a FN at all...lines aren't near as nice, but hey, I'd like one anyway...the 19' I'm bringing back to life for dad is a Bayliner...
2_Nautiques View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2_Nautiques Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2007 at 2:10pm
I believe that the Fish Tique is a very rare boat like the Cuddy 21. I also believe that CC was using someone elses hull for those boats? I know someone out there has the true facts. Very cool boat!
Tate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2007 at 7:06pm
Hey Redneck I read your post and I know of a '76 Tobago 20. The thing is, it's not really a Tobago. It's a Fish Tique w/ Tobago 20 painted on the side. Something about the year and changing models. He talked to Woody down At SE and Woody was impressed with the rarity of what he had. It is awesome although it needs some work. We've taken that thing out a bunch. I think he'll sell it because he also has an '86 Martinique. I just got off the phone w/ him and he said it was totally cool for you to call. If you're interested let me know.
Tate
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2007 at 9:48pm
Why does that fish tique have 4 exhaust flaps?
Stan C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2007 at 10:38pm
2 are exhaust flaps and 2 are cockpit drains.
Stan C
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2007 at 11:19pm
hey Stan , Hows it going ? havent heard from you for a while.

Pat
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
redneck7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneck7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2007 at 3:53pm
Yeah, the Fish Tique and the Sea/Fish/Cuddy Nautiques all have those big scuppers that drain out the back. Mine don't have flaps on them anymore, so it doesn't look like I have 4 exhaust outlets.

Tate, round about what price range are we talking about? I'm interested in checking out anything, it's just that I'm looking for a project and really only have the money for a "fixer upper".
Tate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2007 at 4:58pm
It's definately a "project boat". The fibergla$$ is pretty chalky and the upholstry is fairly rough. It needs new graphics. The ones there now are really faded. The boat has a bimini top but the fabric is shot. I have no idea what's going on under the floor but the boat runs well. As far pricing goes you'll have to talk to my friend. If you're interested in getting a lot more questions answered let me know and I'll give you his name and cell phone number.
Tate
redneck7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneck7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2007 at 7:21pm
Yeah definitely...if nothing else just to see what he wants for it.

If you don't wanna post it, email it to me at spearfishin(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks
Tate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-11-2007 at 4:27pm
I don't know if you got the email or not. I'm having some trouble with it. His name is Chase Ames and his cell is 731-499-0991.
Tate
GrandSlam View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GrandSlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2007 at 12:38pm
Red, I know of a CC 20' that has been has been fully restored, new motor & paint that is 4-sale in the St. Michaels, MD area for $12k. I can get the contact info if you want. Jerry
Jerry Troy

USCG Master, 100GT

1989 23' Fish Nautique

1992 47' Jersey SF
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic