NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Saga Of Hillary

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Saga Of Hillary
    Posted: February-07-2007 at 2:52pm
Questions for Hillary

Hillary Clinton visits a primary school in Ithaca, New York to talk about the world. After her talk she offers question time. One little boy raises his hand, and the Senator asks him what his name is.

"Kenneth," came the reply.

"And what is your question, Kenneth?"

"I have three questions, Ma'am:

First - whatever happened to your medical health care plan?
Second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office?
And third - what happened to all those things you took when you left the White House?"

Just then the bell rings for recess. Hillary Clinton informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume Hillary says, "Okay where were we? Oh, that's right, question time. Who has a question?" This time a different little boy raises his hand; Hillary points him out and asks him what his name is.

"Larry," he said.

"And what is your question?"

"I have five questions:
First - whatever happened to your Medical Health Care plan?
Second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office?
Third - what happened to all those things you took when you left the White House?
Fourth - why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?
And fifth - what happened to Kenneth?"

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2007 at 10:49pm
If BKH is the "mayor" of this place, you dr are the resident comedian.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2007 at 11:00pm
jbear, life at times is too REAL, a little humor can fix a bad day, a lot of humor would fix the world.Does anybody understand that we ain't gonna get out of here Alive????ENJOY IT
   boat dr
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2007 at 12:32am
You crack me up Dr!

While on the subject of Hilary, let me just take this chance to put this in writing:

Hilary Clinton will never be president of the USA!

Here's why: woman will not vote for her. Woman all hate each other, and they hate having another woman, besides themselves, in charge. Nothing against Mrs Clinton, she is a smart woman and probably somewhat qualified to do the job... It's just the way it is. If you don't believe me the next time you are in a bar or with a group of people ask the ladies if they would prefer to work for a man or a woman.

scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2007 at 11:47pm
Boat dr....I liked that one alot
Scott
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic