NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jbear

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jbear
    Posted: February-03-2007 at 6:01pm
jbear
Saw the news about the bad weather,tornado's
in central Florida.
You OK man ?
We are going to Pensacola next weekend.
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2007 at 7:26pm
I was just thinkin the same thing......hope all is well JBear.
Life is Good.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2007 at 9:03pm
Thanks guys: all is well here. The worst of the storm pa$$ed about 80 miles north, up around Ocala. Lots of damages at a place lots of old people have heard of "The Villages". We got lots of rain and wind here but no damage. In fact we were surprised that friends from Ohio were calling and asking about damage and deaths.

Me and Mrs jbear appreciate your concern. It is not a surpise that you guys were wondering about us. What a great group here.

Sorry. There I go again, sounding like BB mountain, like someone said in another thread.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2007 at 11:32pm
Jbear...Did your hair get wet??
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2007 at 11:36pm
Naw, I was in bed with the covers over my head....

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2007 at 11:45pm
John,

There must have been a fervency about that storm.

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2007 at 11:27am
Hey jbear, I hate to hijack this thread, but I've been meaning to ask you, do you have a stereo in your 80'? If so, where did you mount it and the speakers? I need to get one in mine this spring and I'm hunting for advice. Any recommendations you have on a good brand would be helpful too.   If you don't have a stereo, well then, tell me more about Lewis Smith Lake in Alabama. Been looking on the Internet at homes for sale up there. Thanks.
Heath
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2007 at 8:12pm
Heath;

Yes, I have a stereo in the '80. It is mounted in a nice box under the dash right above my right knee when I am sitting in the drivers seat. It is one of those that the front pops off. Speakers are in the comning pads at the back seat and a big box thing under the bow. I know it plays because I had the face on once when I brought the boat home. It sits in the kitchen drawer now. Have never had it in the boat since that first time.

Sorry I cannot help as to the lake in 'Bama. We go to Norris in Tennessee (greatest state in the Union) for our summer meeting with our old Ohio crew.

You are in Orlando are you not? If you aren't busy on the 17th, stop at MM's and meet some of us guys. Thanks to MM and ReidP we are gonna be doin' a little work on the '80. Would be cool to meet ya.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2007 at 8:24pm
All joking aside (bb mountain) glad to hear everythings allright down there eric
"the things you own will start to own you"
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2007 at 8:32pm
Thanks.

I had hoped you were joking.

I didn't want to have to start the "Bruns-tucky" jokes.

It is kinda cold here too. High was only 63 today. Had to wear long pants to work today.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2007 at 11:37pm
hspore..you are welcome stop by if you want, Im working on my stereo now I just need a few more things before I do the install, mine is in the center of the dash(not done by me) and I also have comning pads that I made myself, not to hard to do, if you want you can use one of mine as a templet! The spekers sound much better up off the floor.

As jbear said we will be doing his new intake at my house on conway, but if we end up doing the heads also, we may have to do that at my brothers shop in college park, thats where all the right tools are! so if your up for it, give me a call (321)231-6041   
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2007 at 4:01pm
Thanks a million guys....I'd really like to meet in person. I will be out of town that weekend unfortunately but keep me posted on how it goes. Does your brother specialize in working on boats or cars?
Heath
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic