Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
bscottski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bscottski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP
    Posted: January-29-2007 at 9:50pm
I need help in deciding to or not to spend the money on an 2007 sv211 team ,i have never had a boat of this caliber,always had crownline family boats
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2007 at 9:57pm
bscottski,

If you use your boat enough to justify the expense, then go for it. For watersports, the 211 will be superior to the I/O crownline in every way - performance, handling, safety.
The 211 is capable of world cla$$ wakeboard, and wakesurfing wakes. The waterski wakes are not world cla$$, it is a V-drive after all, but are still very good for recreational skiing, and for more agressive skiing if you are willing to go 34-36mph.

I would also suggest you try planetnautique.com. Not many people on this site own 211s, but there are many on that site who do. I've spent some time in the 211 and really like that boat. BKH
Livin' the Dream

The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2007 at 10:55pm
BUY! BUY! BUY!!!!!
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2007 at 8:10am
Dude, you're pretty quick to spend other peoples money.
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2007 at 9:25am
Of course! I'm always happy to see another person in a Natique. They're such great boats. BKH knows models. He's probably the best advice you'll get on here.   
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic