NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Opinion on this Boat

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2007 at 7:30am
JMurph
I have talked to the Nautique dealer a couple of times & got good advice.We've been going to Gaston for about 8 years now , we just bought the lake shack in march 06.
ReidP
I work in the composite materials lab at Cherry Point, Marine Corps Air Station. The base at Pensacola,Fl was realined in 92 and I was offered this job. In 5-10 years upon retirement we are going back to Pcola.But we are planing on keeping the lake shack at gaston.
The phosphate mine changed hands it's now PCS
( Potash Corp of Saskatchewan) most everyone
around works there.( that's one BIG hole) I travel 40 miles one way.
What's the plan for the reunion , dates,where can we get a room for sat. night. We'll be coming over from Gaston most likely.   
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2007 at 4:46pm
The python is by no means over kill bkh. Having had one in a 01 sport, I loved it. My bother used to like to jump up and hang on to the top bar of the flight tower and have me punch it. That boat had such a great hole shot it would actually cause him to fly backwards while holding on to the bar. MInd you he isn't small. 6 foot 200 lbs. That boat had alot of torque. Fun to tube off of.

Jmurph you would really enjoy it. My wife started school this winter. I told her when she gets her new job she owes me a python, as I gave mine up, so I could give her the wedding she wanted.
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2007 at 4:57pm
I'd latch on to anything that has a Python 8.1.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic