Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hanging my 72

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
68lemans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68lemans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hanging my 72
    Posted: January-22-2007 at 2:49pm
I am re-doing my original 1972 trailer so I lifted the boat up using equipment that they use to move modular homes. (It is always good to know the right people) The boat is hanging high and dry in the barn and the trailer just got sandblasted and primed and we are painting it sometime this week! I will post some pictures of it when it is done!

Side note, I made the front page of the Sidney daily news paper (sidney ohio) wakeboarding on the local river January 1, 2007 behind my 1972 Marauder!

Thanks

Brad D

brad@lunnemarketing.com
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2007 at 11:50pm
You are the only guy on this site with a Marauder. I would love to find one of these . Yours looks great !!
68lemans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68lemans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2007 at 10:01am
This is the only one on the site that I have seen, I would love to see another one myself. ( thanks for the compliment I have put allot of time into this boat) This boat is great for what I want it for it throws the best wake with hardly an weight added and this boat is allot bigger than the other correct crafts, which gives me and my friends allot of room to move around and fit allot of people, it is rated to seat 8 people!

I love this boat and would not trade it for the world!

Let us all know if you find one!

Brad
68lemans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68lemans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2007 at 11:09am
It is done! I worked on it all weekend! I am dropping the boat on tonight. The pictures do not do it justice for how good it really looks!   

I am going to have one Happy Boat!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2007 at 11:57am
Future reference, put a SPACE between each link. You can edit your post to fix this.

Trailer looks great.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2007 at 8:37pm
Beautiful!

The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2007 at 10:45pm
nice job dude. keep us posted.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic