Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Rules for New Member

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
JayG80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayG80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forum Rules for New Member
    Posted: January-15-2007 at 8:55am
Is it OK to post an item for sale on the forums that is listed on ebay or is that poor form?
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2007 at 9:44am
Have at it... hopefully you're here for more then just trying to sell something though. Welcome!

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
JayG80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayG80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2007 at 10:50am
Thanks, I just bought my first CC, a 2002 Ski Nautique. What a solid boat as compared to my previous inboard.

My SN came with a universal wakeboard tower that isn't real useful for slalom skiers but it did make for a good head banger before I removed it.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2007 at 11:07am
Is it that yellow 02 that was on Ebay a while back?
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2007 at 11:13am
Jay,

Also keep in mind it is proper site etiquette to send a small percentage of your sale price to Keith, our site founder and moderator to help keep this site going. This is a private effort on his part and our contributions keep it going. There used to be a post on what was considered to be a fair contribution, but I couldnt find it.
JayG80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayG80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2007 at 7:29pm
Hey- I kicked to Keith without being hammered and before anything was sold. I just like the site and figure to grease him a bit each year. I do the same to ski-it-again. I appreciate those that put their own time and money to support the skiing (watersports)addicts.

Yea M3, I bought the '02 on eBay and drove 970 miles to pick it up. It was a good deal has 122 hours and owner is a real nice guy who kept it up. Long trip but worth it. Sweet riding boat. I pulled Perfect Pa$$ from my old boat that had 1150 hrs on it. Put the perfect pa$$ in the the SN and yanked the tower. Didn't like the yellow much when it was on Ebay but I really liked after I saw it.

Today I bladed the Moomba sticker off my truck and replaced it with a Nautique one. I guess I joined the club.

My Nautique was the newest in the community until I let my neighbor ski and drive it. A week later he bought a 2007 SN and will sell his 1999 soon.

JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2007 at 7:34pm
Jay,

Get some pictures of the boat posted. Congrats on the purchase.

-JMurph
JayG80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayG80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2007 at 7:47pm
I did a diary picture today with my wife's first slalom set behind the boat. She took a nasty fall at 22 off because she pulled too far and missed the bump our old boat had at 22. That pa$$ will be her opener in the Spring. I am the observer in the photo and the driver is the new owner of the 2007 mentioned above. My back is to the camera or you could see my s$$t eating grin.

I will post more photos after I get the black bimini I ordered from GMI Top Designs.

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2007 at 8:06am
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Jay,

Also keep in mind it is proper site etiquette to send a small percentage of your sale price to Keith, our site founder and moderator to help keep this site going. This is a private effort on his part and our contributions keep it going. There used to be a post on what was considered to be a fair contribution, but I couldnt find it.

When's the last time anyone heard from Keith?
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2007 at 8:31am
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

When's the last time anyone heard from Keith?

He posted on the question about a New England reunion last week.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic