NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

77 tique project FS

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 77 tique project FS
    Posted: January-11-2007 at 3:14pm
xlwater over on planetnautique just listed a 77 tique "project boat" for 1500 obo. Disa$$embled interior/windshield, engine hasn't run in 10 years (still in boat), needs some gel work. Claims floor and stringers good, stored indoors.

...if only I had a few grand laying around.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2007 at 6:08pm
There is a yellow one in the diaries now for 1500, it may be the same one, it dont look that bad!!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2007 at 6:13pm
Nope, not the same.

Says that "parts have been sitting for a number of years and some are surely missing or unusable." The windshield would be one concern, as he doesnt say he has it. It includes a trailer, but not the one pictured.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2007 at 6:20pm
Wow..I think I like the yellow one..
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2007 at 7:33pm
MaddMarxx, did you notice the transom, This boat is a ONE HOLER,Can't Have No One Holer In My Shop................boat dr
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2007 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

MaddMarxx, did you notice the transom, This boat is a ONE HOLER,Can't Have No One Holer In My Shop................boat dr

Boat dr... I've got a hole saw in the garage, i can go ahead and make it a 2 holer for you...haha...2 holer!!! sorry, my 12 year old sense of humor kicking in...

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2007 at 2:01am
No way..it has two dont it?? Maybe they took it when they striped the rest of the boat!!!
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2007 at 7:15am
It is a 2 holer. If you look closely you can see the other one. You can go to the other website & it has more pics as well. No more excuses Boat Dr. Pick yourself up a project!
Greg

86 BFN
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2007 at 8:54am
Mark; as you know i am from the fine state of Louisiana, so at times i am a little slow certain things,BUT,how do ya steal a hole?????????????????? boat dr
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2007 at 8:57am
Good point Doc, looks like theyre both there.

For those who want to see the whole description: Project Tique
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2007 at 9:02am
Ski, i stand corrected,it is a two holer,do i need project number ????? Too many irons in the fire now,trying to put the last of the roof on Knot Corrects new house,30x50 lottsa labor/ cash. But she will be warm at nite,and i will have room to store the rest of the toys i have in my "Big Boys Toy Box"

boat dr   
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2007 at 9:55am
FYI, the yellow one has no motor.

Either would be a cool little project. The blue one could be like toni's windshieldless nautique, a hotrod boat.
pjpay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjpay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2007 at 11:24am
Hey guys.....the blue Tique is mine. It is definitely a project! Bought it with the desire to restore and then use afterwards. Well, got it disa$$embled and then it got lost in the thick of things. It needs a good home.

FYI the windshield is there, as are most other parts. We just threw them in the boat to open up some space in the garage. The condition of some of the parts may be questionable, I do not know. Engine and tranny are also there, unlike that yellow boat.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic