Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1990 Sport Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
mcwhorterdarren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcwhorterdarren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1990 Sport Nautique
    Posted: December-05-2006 at 11:55pm
I need parts, my boat is missing everything, but the motor, thats new. but.....The rest of the boat is missing but the hull. so were can i get a dash and gages? gas tank? maybe a good idea on who to talk to that knows a few things about this boat? anyone know! =) thanks
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2006 at 9:03am
Yikes, that is a serious undertaking. Some parts will be available from the dealer, some are generic and you can find elsewhere. Some parts, however, are no longer available- like the dash. Unless you can find another boat being parted out, youre SOL.

I would think it to be an extremely expensive undertaking to piece a boat together from basically nothing. If you literally have only the hull and motor (no running gear, cables, interior, hardware, etc) then I would guess its probably cheaper to buy a complete boat. That is unless you can find an entire parts boat for cheap.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic